Separately, Keefe, Bruyette & Woods started coverage on shares of Blue Foundry Bancorp in a report on Monday, August 29th. They set a market perform rating and a $13.25 target price for the company.
Blue Foundry Bancorp Stock Performance
Blue Foundry Bancorp stock opened at $12.95 on Monday. Blue Foundry Bancorp has a 52-week low of $11.01 and a 52-week high of $15.47. The company has a fifty day simple moving average of $11.96 and a 200-day simple moving average of $11.85. The company has a quick ratio of 1.22, a current ratio of 1.22 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.74.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
About Blue Foundry Bancorp
Blue Foundry Bancorp operates as a bank holding company for Blue Foundry Bank, a savings bank that offers various banking products and services for individuals and businesses. The company offers deposits; and loans, such as one-to-four family residential property, home equity, commercial real estate, multi-family, construction, commercial and industrial, and other consumer loans, as well as home equity lines of credit.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Blue Foundry Bancorp (BLFY)
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
Receive News & Ratings for Blue Foundry Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Blue Foundry Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.