Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. (NYSE:LGF-A – Get Rating) Director Harry Sloan acquired 100,000 shares of Lions Gate Entertainment stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, November 22nd. The shares were purchased at an average price of $6.40 per share, with a total value of $640,000.00. Following the transaction, the director now owns 255,144 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $1,632,921.60. The purchase was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through the SEC website.
Harry Sloan also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, September 29th, Harry Sloan purchased 50,000 shares of Lions Gate Entertainment stock. The shares were bought at an average cost of $7.06 per share, with a total value of $353,000.00.
Lions Gate Entertainment Trading Up 7.5 %
LGF-A opened at $7.56 on Thursday. The business’s 50 day moving average price is $7.98 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $9.12.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
About Lions Gate Entertainment
Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. engages in the film, television, subscription, and location-based entertainment businesses in the United States, Canada, and internationally. It operates through three segments: Motion Picture, Television Production, and Media Networks. The Motion Picture segment engages in the development and production of feature films; acquisition of North American and worldwide distribution rights; North American theatrical, home entertainment, and television distribution of feature films produced and acquired; and worldwide licensing of distribution rights to feature films produced and acquired.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Lions Gate Entertainment (LGF-A)
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Lions Gate Entertainment Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lions Gate Entertainment and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.