Idaho Strategic Resources, Inc. (OTCMKTS:NJMC – Get Rating) shares passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $6.30 and traded as low as $5.40. Idaho Strategic Resources shares last traded at $5.64, with a volume of 6,832 shares.
Idaho Strategic Resources Trading Up 6.2 %
The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $5.35 and a 200 day simple moving average of $6.30. The company has a current ratio of 0.86, a quick ratio of 0.69 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.30.
About Idaho Strategic Resources
Idaho Strategic Resources, Inc engages in the exploring, developing, and extracting gold, silver, and base metal mineral resources in the Greater Coeur d'Alene Mining District of North Idaho and Western Montana. It owns 100% interest in the Golden Chest Mine that consists of 25 patented mining claims covering an area of 280 acres and 90 unpatented claims mine covering an area of 1,390 acres located in Murray, Idaho.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Idaho Strategic Resources (NJMC)
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
Receive News & Ratings for Idaho Strategic Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Idaho Strategic Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.