ParkerVision, Inc. (OTCMKTS:PRKR – Get Rating)’s share price crossed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $0.19 and traded as high as $0.26. ParkerVision shares last traded at $0.23, with a volume of 25,730 shares trading hands.
ParkerVision Stock Up 7.3 %
The business has a 50 day moving average of $0.23 and a 200 day moving average of $0.19. The company has a market capitalization of $18.06 million, a P/E ratio of -2.08 and a beta of 1.56.
ParkerVision Company Profile
ParkerVision, Inc develops and markets radio frequency technologies and integrated circuits for use in wireless communication products. The company was incorporated in 1989 and is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ParkerVision (PRKR)
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
Receive News & Ratings for ParkerVision Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ParkerVision and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.