WPP plc (NASDAQ:WPP – Get Rating)’s share price rose 0.9% on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as $52.67 and last traded at $52.60. Approximately 84,264 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 33% from the average daily volume of 126,526 shares. The stock had previously closed at $52.11.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, StockNews.com lowered WPP from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a report on Wednesday, November 9th.
WPP Stock Performance
WPP plc, a creative transformation company, provides communications, experience, commerce, and technology services in North America, the United Kingdom, Western Continental Europe, the Asia Pacific, Latin America, Africa, the Middle East, and Central and Eastern Europe. The company operates through three segments: Global Integrated Agencies, Public Relations, and Specialist Agencies.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on WPP (WPP)
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for WPP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WPP and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.