HireRight Holdings Co. (NYSE:HRT – Get Rating) Director Atlantic Genpar (Bermu General acquired 110,054 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, November 23rd. The stock was bought at an average price of $11.07 per share, with a total value of $1,218,297.78. Following the acquisition, the director now directly owns 30,794,994 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $340,900,583.58. The purchase was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which can be accessed through this link.
Atlantic Genpar (Bermu General also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, November 21st, Atlantic Genpar (Bermu General acquired 110,054 shares of HireRight stock. The shares were purchased at an average cost of $10.46 per share, with a total value of $1,151,164.84.
- On Friday, November 18th, Atlantic Genpar (Bermu General bought 78,353 shares of HireRight stock. The shares were bought at an average price of $9.41 per share, for a total transaction of $737,301.73.
- On Wednesday, November 16th, Atlantic Genpar (Bermu General bought 400,000 shares of HireRight stock. The shares were purchased at an average price of $9.72 per share, for a total transaction of $3,888,000.00.
HireRight Trading Up 4.6 %
Shares of NYSE HRT opened at $10.78 on Friday. HireRight Holdings Co. has a 52-week low of $6.88 and a 52-week high of $19.46. The firm’s fifty day moving average is $13.38 and its two-hundred day moving average is $14.66.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On HireRight
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
HRT has been the topic of several recent research reports. Needham & Company LLC cut their price objective on HireRight from $22.00 to $17.00 and set a “buy” rating on the stock in a report on Friday, November 4th. Truist Financial reduced their target price on HireRight from $18.00 to $9.00 in a research note on Monday, November 7th. Robert W. Baird reduced their target price on HireRight from $23.00 to $15.00 in a research note on Friday, November 4th. The Goldman Sachs Group cut their price target on HireRight from $21.00 to $18.00 and set a “buy” rating for the company in a research note on Friday, November 4th. Finally, Barclays boosted their target price on HireRight from $9.00 to $10.00 and gave the stock an “equal weight” rating in a research note on Monday. Two investment analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and four have assigned a buy rating to the company. Based on data from MarketBeat, the company presently has a consensus rating of “Moderate Buy” and an average target price of $14.57.
HireRight Holdings Corporation provides technology-driven workforce risk management and compliance solutions worldwide. The company offers background screening, verification, identification, monitoring, and drug and health screening services for customers. It provides its services through software and data platform that integrates into its customers' human capital management systems enabling workflows for workforce hiring, onboarding, and monitoring.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on HireRight (HRT)
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for HireRight Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HireRight and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.