Atlis Motor Vehicles, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMV – Get Rating) traded down 0.2% on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $9.50 and last traded at $9.89. 21,149 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 73% from the average session volume of 76,972 shares. The stock had previously closed at $9.91.
Atlis Motor Vehicles Stock Performance
About Atlis Motor Vehicles
Atlis Motor Vehicles, Inc develops and manufactures electric vehicle trucks and charging infrastructure. The company offers ATLIS Energy, a superior battery technology solution; ATLIS Charging, an advanced charging station; ATLIS XP; and ATLIS XT pickup truck. Its target customers for the Atlis XT are work vehicle fleet owners and individual buyers; and Atlis XP Platform are work vehicle and upfit vehicle manufacturers.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Atlis Motor Vehicles (AMV)
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
Receive News & Ratings for Atlis Motor Vehicles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Atlis Motor Vehicles and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.