Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (OTCMKTS:CCORF – Get Rating)’s stock price crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $6.41 and traded as low as $5.78. Canaccord Genuity Group shares last traded at $5.78, with a volume of 3,493 shares trading hands.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, TD Securities lowered their price objective on shares of Canaccord Genuity Group from C$12.50 to C$11.00 in a research note on Wednesday, November 2nd.
Canaccord Genuity Group Stock Up 2.3 %
The stock’s 50 day moving average is $5.28 and its 200-day moving average is $6.41.
About Canaccord Genuity Group
Canaccord Genuity Group Inc, a full-service financial services company, provides investment products, and investment banking and brokerage services to institutional, corporate, and private clients. It operates in two segments, Canaccord Genuity Capital Markets and Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Canaccord Genuity Group (CCORF)
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
Receive News & Ratings for Canaccord Genuity Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Canaccord Genuity Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.