CoreCap Advisors LLC purchased a new position in AI Quality Growth ETF (NYSEARCA:AQGX – Get Rating) during the second quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the SEC. The fund purchased 8,747 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $103,000. CoreCap Advisors LLC owned approximately 0.25% of AI Quality Growth ETF as of its most recent SEC filing.
Separately, Venture Visionary Partners LLC bought a new stake in shares of AI Quality Growth ETF in the 2nd quarter worth approximately $34,000.
AI Quality Growth ETF Price Performance
Shares of AQGX opened at $12.49 on Friday. The business’s 50 day moving average price is $11.86 and its 200-day moving average price is $12.27. AI Quality Growth ETF has a 52 week low of $10.20 and a 52 week high of $18.14.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on AI Quality Growth ETF (AQGX)
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for AI Quality Growth ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AI Quality Growth ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.