Roblox Co. (NYSE:RBLX – Get Rating) insider Craig Donato sold 7,674 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Monday, November 21st. The stock was sold at an average price of $30.14, for a total transaction of $231,294.36. Following the transaction, the insider now owns 1,161,267 shares in the company, valued at $35,000,587.38. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at the SEC website.
Craig Donato also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, November 15th, Craig Donato sold 2,000 shares of Roblox stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $37.31, for a total transaction of $74,620.00.
- On Monday, October 17th, Craig Donato sold 2,000 shares of Roblox stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $41.21, for a total transaction of $82,420.00.
- On Thursday, September 15th, Craig Donato sold 2,000 shares of Roblox stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $44.38, for a total transaction of $88,760.00.
Roblox Stock Up 3.8 %
Shares of RBLX stock opened at $32.00 on Friday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.33, a current ratio of 1.64 and a quick ratio of 1.64. Roblox Co. has a 1-year low of $21.65 and a 1-year high of $137.71. The firm has a fifty day moving average of $38.20 and a two-hundred day moving average of $37.53.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
A number of large investors have recently modified their holdings of the business. IHT Wealth Management LLC lifted its position in Roblox by 76.2% in the 3rd quarter. IHT Wealth Management LLC now owns 16,941 shares of the company’s stock valued at $607,000 after purchasing an additional 7,327 shares during the last quarter. Teachers Retirement System of The State of Kentucky bought a new stake in shares of Roblox during the 3rd quarter worth about $4,950,000. D L Carlson Investment Group Inc. bought a new stake in shares of Roblox during the 3rd quarter worth about $5,800,000. National Pension Service bought a new stake in shares of Roblox during the 3rd quarter worth about $20,411,000. Finally, CENTRAL TRUST Co grew its stake in shares of Roblox by 839.9% in the 3rd quarter. CENTRAL TRUST Co now owns 4,784 shares of the company’s stock worth $171,000 after purchasing an additional 4,275 shares during the last quarter. 69.35% of the stock is currently owned by institutional investors.
Roblox Corporation develops and operates an online entertainment platform. The company offers Roblox Studio, a free toolset that allows developers and creators to build, publish, and operate 3D experiences, and other content; Roblox Client, an application that allows users to explore 3D digital world; Roblox Education for learning experiences; and Roblox Cloud, which provides services and infrastructure that power the human co-experience platform.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Roblox (RBLX)
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
Receive News & Ratings for Roblox Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Roblox and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.