Giga-tronics Incorporated (OTCMKTS:GIGA – Get Rating) shares passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $1.28 and traded as high as $1.88. Giga-tronics shares last traded at $1.88, with a volume of 300 shares.
Giga-tronics Stock Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 0.46, a current ratio of 1.26 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.23. The company has a market cap of $5.23 million, a PE ratio of -1.65 and a beta of 1.20. The business’s fifty day moving average is $1.41 and its 200-day moving average is $1.28.
Gresham Worldwide, Inc designs and develops ultra-reliable bespoke technology for the defense, medical, and telecommunications sectors. Gresham Worldwide, Inc was formerly known as DPW Technology Group, Inc The company was incorporated in 2018 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona. It has additional offices in Washington, District of Columbia; Shelton, Connecticut; Salisbury and Wareham, United Kingdom; and Karmiel, Israel.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Giga-tronics (GIGA)
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
Receive News & Ratings for Giga-tronics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Giga-tronics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.