Capstone Power Corp (TSE:RDZ – Get Rating) Director Peter Grosskopf sold 5,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Monday, November 21st. The shares were sold at an average price of C$47.75, for a total value of C$238,750.00. Following the completion of the sale, the director now owns 117,070 shares in the company, valued at C$5,590,092.50.
Peter Grosskopf also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, November 18th, Peter Grosskopf sold 10,000 shares of Capstone Power stock. The stock was sold at an average price of C$49.02, for a total transaction of C$490,200.00.
- On Wednesday, November 16th, Peter Grosskopf sold 1,300 shares of Capstone Power stock. The stock was sold at an average price of C$49.44, for a total value of C$64,269.40.
- On Friday, November 11th, Peter Grosskopf sold 5,000 shares of Capstone Power stock. The shares were sold at an average price of C$50.89, for a total transaction of C$254,439.00.
- On Wednesday, November 9th, Peter Grosskopf sold 6,500 shares of Capstone Power stock. The shares were sold at an average price of C$50.01, for a total transaction of C$325,065.00.
Capstone Power Stock Performance
Capstone Power Corp has a 12-month low of C$0.94 and a 12-month high of C$1.04.
About Capstone Power
Sprott Power Corp., formerly First Asset PowerGen Fund, is a developer, owner and operator of renewable energy projects. During the year ended December 31, 2011, the Company acquired 45.7 megawatts of operating assets in Ontario and Nova Scotia, and at December 31, 2011 had approximately 138.5 megawatts of operational assets, assets under construction and Near-Term Development Projects.
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
Receive News & Ratings for Capstone Power Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Capstone Power and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.