Kingdee International Software Group Company Limited (OTCMKTS:KGDEY – Get Rating) fell 13.1% on Thursday . The company traded as low as $161.38 and last traded at $161.38. 2 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 99% from the average session volume of 155 shares. The stock had previously closed at $185.62.
Kingdee International Software Group Stock Down 13.1 %
The business has a fifty day moving average of $148.22 and a two-hundred day moving average of $185.51.
Kingdee International Software Group Company Profile
Kingdee International Software Group Company Limited, an investment holding company, engages in the enterprise resource planning business. The company operates through ERP Business and Others, Cloud Services Business, and Investment Properties Operating Business segments. The ERP Business and Others segment sells software and hardware products; and provides software solution consulting, maintenance, upgrade, and other supporting services, as well as software implementation services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Kingdee International Software Group (KGDEY)
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
Receive News & Ratings for Kingdee International Software Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kingdee International Software Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.