Orrön Energy AB (publ) (OTCMKTS:LNDNF – Get Rating)’s stock price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $11.81 and traded as low as $2.66. Orrön Energy AB (publ) shares last traded at $2.66, with a volume of 800 shares changing hands.
Orrön Energy AB (publ) Price Performance
The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $1.94 and its 200 day moving average price is $11.81.
Orrön Energy AB (publ) Company Profile
Orrön Energy AB (publ) operates as an independent renewable energy company. It has wind and hydro assets in the Nordics, a wind farm in Finland, a hydropower plant in Norway, and a Karskruv wind farm in southern Sweden. The company was formerly known as Lundin Energy AB (publ) and changed its name to Orrön Energy AB (publ) in July 2022.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Orrön Energy AB (publ) (LNDNF)
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Orrön Energy AB (publ) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Orrön Energy AB (publ) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.