A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Rocket Lab USA (NASDAQ: RKLB):
- 11/14/2022 – Rocket Lab USA had its price target lowered by analysts at Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft from $15.00 to $12.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 11/11/2022 – Rocket Lab USA had its price target lowered by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $12.00 to $10.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 11/10/2022 – Rocket Lab USA had its price target lowered by analysts at Wells Fargo & Company from $6.50 to $5.75. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 11/10/2022 – Rocket Lab USA had its price target lowered by analysts at Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. from $16.00 to $15.00.
- 10/11/2022 – Rocket Lab USA is now covered by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG. They set an “underperform” rating and a $3.00 price target on the stock.
Rocket Lab USA Price Performance
Shares of NASDAQ:RKLB opened at 4.40 on Friday. The company has a quick ratio of 3.80, a current ratio of 4.34 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.17. Rocket Lab USA, Inc. has a 12-month low of 3.53 and a 12-month high of 16.97. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of 4.60 and a 200 day simple moving average of 4.76.
Rocket Lab USA (NASDAQ:RKLB – Get Rating) last announced its earnings results on Wednesday, November 9th. The rocket manufacturer reported -0.07 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, hitting the consensus estimate of -0.07. The business had revenue of 63.06 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of 62.79 million. Rocket Lab USA had a negative return on equity of 13.48% and a negative net margin of 51.17%. On average, equities research analysts predict that Rocket Lab USA, Inc. will post -0.32 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Insider Buying and Selling
Institutional Trading of Rocket Lab USA
Several large investors have recently made changes to their positions in the company. M&T Bank Corp grew its stake in shares of Rocket Lab USA by 29.8% in the 3rd quarter. M&T Bank Corp now owns 93,048 shares of the rocket manufacturer’s stock valued at $378,000 after buying an additional 21,352 shares during the period. Glenmede Trust Co. NA acquired a new position in Rocket Lab USA during the 3rd quarter valued at about $52,000. Neuberger Berman Group LLC boosted its stake in Rocket Lab USA by 29.1% during the 3rd quarter. Neuberger Berman Group LLC now owns 54,350 shares of the rocket manufacturer’s stock valued at $221,000 after purchasing an additional 12,252 shares during the last quarter. Trexquant Investment LP boosted its stake in Rocket Lab USA by 3,067.2% during the 3rd quarter. Trexquant Investment LP now owns 593,249 shares of the rocket manufacturer’s stock valued at $2,415,000 after purchasing an additional 574,518 shares during the last quarter. Finally, Vanguard Group Inc. boosted its stake in Rocket Lab USA by 6.8% during the 3rd quarter. Vanguard Group Inc. now owns 21,527,157 shares of the rocket manufacturer’s stock valued at $87,615,000 after purchasing an additional 1,377,884 shares during the last quarter. 65.04% of the stock is currently owned by institutional investors and hedge funds.
Rocket Lab USA, Inc, a space company, provides launch services and space systems solutions for the space and defense industries. The company provides launch services, spacecraft engineering and design services, spacecraft components, spacecraft manufacturing, and other spacecraft and on-orbit management solutions; and constellation management services, as well as designs and manufactures small and medium-class rockets.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Rocket Lab USA (RKLB)
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
Receive News & Ratings for Rocket Lab USA Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rocket Lab USA Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.