Subaru Co. (OTCMKTS:FUJHY – Get Rating) shares crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $8.50 and traded as low as $8.15. Subaru shares last traded at $8.38, with a volume of 119,058 shares.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, Morgan Stanley initiated coverage on shares of Subaru in a research report on Tuesday, October 25th. They set an “underweight” rating for the company.
Subaru Price Performance
The firm has a market cap of $12.86 billion, a P/E ratio of 16.12 and a beta of 0.54. The company’s 50-day moving average is $8.09 and its two-hundred day moving average is $8.50.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Subaru Corporation manufactures and sells automobiles and aerospace products worldwide. It operates through three segments: Automotive Business Unit, Aerospace Company, and Other Businesses. The company manufactures, sells, and repairs passenger cars and their components, airplanes, aerospace-related machinery, and related components; and rents and manages real estate properties.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Subaru (FUJHY)
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Subaru Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Subaru and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.