Investment analysts at StockNews.com began coverage on shares of Superior Drilling Products (NYSE:SDPI – Get Rating) in a note issued to investors on Friday. The brokerage set a “buy” rating on the stock.
Superior Drilling Products Stock Down 1.4 %
SDPI stock opened at $0.80 on Friday. The company has a market cap of $23.39 million, a PE ratio of 16.00 and a beta of 0.19. The company has a quick ratio of 1.50, a current ratio of 1.83 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.63. Superior Drilling Products has a 52 week low of $0.62 and a 52 week high of $1.84. The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.74 and a 200 day simple moving average of $0.88.
Superior Drilling Products Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Superior Drilling Products (SDPI)
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
Receive News & Ratings for Superior Drilling Products Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Superior Drilling Products and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.