Shares of TFI International Inc (OTCMKTS:TFIFF – Get Rating) rose 4.2% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as high as $104.37 and last traded at $103.73. Approximately 238,114 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 27,459% from the average daily volume of 864 shares. The stock had previously closed at $99.57.
TFI International Price Performance
The company’s 50-day simple moving average is $101.70 and its 200-day simple moving average is $97.36.
TFI International Company Profile
TFI International Inc, through its subsidiaries, provides transportation and logistics services in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. The company operates through Package and Courier, Less-Than-Truckload, Truckload, and Logistics segments. The Package and Courier segment engages in the pickup, transport, and delivery of items.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on TFI International (TFIFF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 01/02-01/06
- Why is the CrowdStrike Stock Price Struggling?
- Four Undervalued Healthcare Stocks for 2023
- WWE Stock: Vince McMahon Wants Back In The Show
- NVIDIA Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Just Yet
Receive News & Ratings for TFI International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TFI International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.