CENAQ Energy Corp. (NASDAQ:CENQW – Get Rating) shares traded down 0.2% on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $0.10 and last traded at $0.15. 14,001 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 56% from the average session volume of 31,467 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.15.
CENAQ Energy Stock Performance
The firm’s 50 day moving average is $0.16 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.15.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On CENAQ Energy
Several institutional investors and hedge funds have recently bought and sold shares of CENQW. EHP Funds Inc. acquired a new stake in CENAQ Energy during the first quarter worth about $146,000. Polar Asset Management Partners Inc. acquired a new stake in CENAQ Energy during the first quarter worth about $38,000. Finally, Ramius Advisors LLC acquired a new stake in CENAQ Energy during the second quarter worth about $113,000.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CENAQ Energy (CENQW)
- Mobileye Expects $17.5 Billion Future For Its Driver Assist Tech
- Is Salesforce’s New Rally The Beginning Of A Big Uptrend?
- Can Lockheed Martin Corporation Hit Another All-Time High in Q1?
- Marathon Digital Holdings, Inc: Slow And Steady Wins The Race
- The WD-40 Company Is Ready To Rebound, But Will It?
Receive News & Ratings for CENAQ Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CENAQ Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.