Analysts at StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Empire State Realty OP (NYSE:ESBA – Get Rating) in a research report issued to clients and investors on Wednesday. The firm set a “buy” rating on the stock.
Empire State Realty OP Stock Performance
Shares of ESBA opened at $6.60 on Wednesday. Empire State Realty OP has a 12 month low of $5.96 and a 12 month high of $10.74. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $7.04 and its two-hundred day moving average is $7.13.
About Empire State Realty OP
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Empire State Realty OP (ESBA)
- Mobileye Expects $17.5 Billion Future For Its Driver Assist Tech
- Is Salesforce’s New Rally The Beginning Of A Big Uptrend?
- Can Lockheed Martin Corporation Hit Another All-Time High in Q1?
- Marathon Digital Holdings, Inc: Slow And Steady Wins The Race
- The WD-40 Company Is Ready To Rebound, But Will It?
Receive News & Ratings for Empire State Realty OP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Empire State Realty OP and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.