Eurofins Scientific SE (OTCMKTS:ERRFY – Get Rating) was up 19.9% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $11.99 and last traded at $11.99. Approximately 100 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 99% from the average daily volume of 12,799 shares. The stock had previously closed at $10.00.
Eurofins Scientific Stock Performance
The stock’s fifty day moving average is $11.99 and its 200-day moving average is $11.99.
About Eurofins Scientific
Eurofins Scientific SE engages in the bio-analytical testing of food, environment, and pharmaceuticals products. The firm offers testing and laboratory services for agro science, genomics, discovery pharmacology and for supporting clinical studies. It operates through the following geographical segments: Europe, North America, and Rest of the World.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Eurofins Scientific (ERRFY)
- Is Salesforce’s New Rally The Beginning Of A Big Uptrend?
- Can Lockheed Martin Corporation Hit Another All-Time High in Q1?
- Marathon Digital Holdings, Inc: Slow And Steady Wins The Race
- The WD-40 Company Is Ready To Rebound, But Will It?
- Skechers Not Nike Is The Sneaker Stock to Own for 2023
Receive News & Ratings for Eurofins Scientific Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Eurofins Scientific and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.