Hazer Group Limited (ASX:HZR – Get Rating) insider Timothy (Tim) Goldsmith acquired 20,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Friday, December 30th. The stock was acquired at an average cost of A$0.58 ($0.40) per share, for a total transaction of A$11,580.00 ($7,986.21).
Timothy (Tim) Goldsmith also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, January 5th, Timothy (Tim) Goldsmith acquired 30,000 shares of Hazer Group stock. The stock was acquired at an average cost of A$0.58 ($0.40) per share, for a total transaction of A$17,370.00 ($11,979.31).
- On Thursday, December 22nd, Timothy (Tim) Goldsmith 525,000 shares of Hazer Group stock.
- On Tuesday, November 1st, Timothy (Tim) Goldsmith purchased 100,000 shares of Hazer Group stock. The stock was purchased at an average cost of A$0.57 ($0.39) per share, for a total transaction of A$57,000.00 ($39,310.34).
Hazer Group Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 30.67, a quick ratio of 2.13 and a current ratio of 2.16.
Hazer Group Company Profile
Hazer Group Limited operates as a clean technology development company in Australia. It focuses on the commercialization of the Hazer Process, a novel low carbon emission hydrogen and graphite production technology. The company enables the conversion of natural gas and similar feedstocks into hydrogen and graphite.
- Mobileye Expects $17.5 Billion Future For Its Driver Assist Tech
- Is Salesforce’s New Rally The Beginning Of A Big Uptrend?
- Can Lockheed Martin Corporation Hit Another All-Time High in Q1?
- Marathon Digital Holdings, Inc: Slow And Steady Wins The Race
- The WD-40 Company Is Ready To Rebound, But Will It?
Receive News & Ratings for Hazer Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hazer Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.