TEAM plc (LON:TEAM – Get Rating) insider Jonathan Mark Gordon Clubb acquired 10,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Tuesday, January 10th. The stock was acquired at an average price of GBX 57 ($0.69) per share, with a total value of £5,700 ($6,944.44).
Jonathan Mark Gordon Clubb also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, October 25th, Jonathan Mark Gordon Clubb purchased 11,750 shares of TEAM stock. The stock was bought at an average price of GBX 57 ($0.69) per share, with a total value of £6,697.50 ($8,159.72).
TEAM Stock Performance
Shares of TEAM stock opened at GBX 57.50 ($0.70) on Wednesday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 6.43, a quick ratio of 9.88 and a current ratio of 9.88. The business’s 50 day moving average price is GBX 56.05 and its 200 day moving average price is GBX 57.97. The company has a market cap of £12.64 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -3.78. TEAM plc has a one year low of GBX 48 ($0.58) and a one year high of GBX 72 ($0.88).
TEAM plc provides portfolio management services to private clients, trusts, and charities. Its services cover discretionary and advisory investment management. The company is based in Saint Helier, Jersey.
- Mobileye Expects $17.5 Billion Future For Its Driver Assist Tech
- Is Salesforce’s New Rally The Beginning Of A Big Uptrend?
- Can Lockheed Martin Corporation Hit Another All-Time High in Q1?
- Marathon Digital Holdings, Inc: Slow And Steady Wins The Race
- The WD-40 Company Is Ready To Rebound, But Will It?
Receive News & Ratings for TEAM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TEAM and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.