Shares of MorphoSys AG (OTCMKTS:MPSYF – Get Rating) traded up 15% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $16.30 and last traded at $16.30. 3,500 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 705% from the average session volume of 435 shares. The stock had previously closed at $14.18.
MorphoSys Trading Up 15.0 %
The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $15.91 and a 200-day simple moving average of $18.45.
MorphoSys AG, a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company, engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of therapeutic antibodies for patients suffering from cancer and autoimmune diseases in the United States. It offers Tafasitamab, an antibody for the treatment of B cell malignancies, including diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, follicular lymphoma, and marginal zone lymphoma.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on MorphoSys (MPSYF)
- Mobileye Expects $17.5 Billion Future For Its Driver Assist Tech
- Is Salesforce’s New Rally The Beginning Of A Big Uptrend?
- Can Lockheed Martin Corporation Hit Another All-Time High in Q1?
- Marathon Digital Holdings, Inc: Slow And Steady Wins The Race
- The WD-40 Company Is Ready To Rebound, But Will It?
Receive News & Ratings for MorphoSys Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MorphoSys and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.