Pacer Trendpilot 100 ETF (NYSEARCA:PTNQ – Get Rating) was up 0.6% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $49.83 and last traded at $49.83. Approximately 37,596 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 18% from the average daily volume of 45,699 shares. The stock had previously closed at $49.53.
Pacer Trendpilot 100 ETF Stock Up 0.6 %
The company has a 50 day moving average of $50.20.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
A hedge fund recently raised its stake in Pacer Trendpilot 100 ETF stock. B. Riley Wealth Advisors Inc. boosted its position in Pacer Trendpilot 100 ETF (NYSEARCA:PTNQ – Get Rating) by 9.4% in the 3rd quarter, according to its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The firm owned 10,432 shares of the company’s stock after purchasing an additional 900 shares during the quarter. B. Riley Wealth Advisors Inc. owned about 0.08% of Pacer Trendpilot 100 ETF worth $514,000 at the end of the most recent reporting period.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pacer Trendpilot 100 ETF (PTNQ)
- Mobileye Expects $17.5 Billion Future For Its Driver Assist Tech
- Is Salesforce’s New Rally The Beginning Of A Big Uptrend?
- Can Lockheed Martin Corporation Hit Another All-Time High in Q1?
- Marathon Digital Holdings, Inc: Slow And Steady Wins The Race
- The WD-40 Company Is Ready To Rebound, But Will It?
Receive News & Ratings for Pacer Trendpilot 100 ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pacer Trendpilot 100 ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.