Pittards plc (LON:PTD – Get Rating) insider Stephen Yapp sold 15,000 shares of Pittards stock in a transaction on Monday, January 9th. The stock was sold at an average price of GBX 56 ($0.68), for a total transaction of £8,400 ($10,233.92).
Pittards Stock Down 5.3 %
PTD stock opened at GBX 54 ($0.66) on Wednesday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 89.50, a current ratio of 1.47 and a quick ratio of 0.26. Pittards plc has a 1-year low of GBX 48 ($0.58) and a 1-year high of GBX 69.50 ($0.85). The firm has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 61.01 and a two-hundred day moving average price of GBX 56.44. The firm has a market cap of £6.47 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 1,800.00.
- Is Salesforce’s New Rally The Beginning Of A Big Uptrend?
- Can Lockheed Martin Corporation Hit Another All-Time High in Q1?
- Marathon Digital Holdings, Inc: Slow And Steady Wins The Race
- The WD-40 Company Is Ready To Rebound, But Will It?
- Skechers Not Nike Is The Sneaker Stock to Own for 2023
Receive News & Ratings for Pittards Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pittards and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.