Several other brokerages have also weighed in on WFSTF. Royal Bank of Canada decreased their target price on shares of Western Forest Products from C$1.75 to C$1.50 in a research report on Friday, November 4th. TD Securities lowered shares of Western Forest Products from a buy rating to a hold rating in a research report on Monday, November 7th. Scotiabank reduced their price target on shares of Western Forest Products from C$2.00 to C$1.75 in a research report on Monday. Finally, Raymond James lowered shares of Western Forest Products from an outperform rating to a market perform rating in a research report on Monday, October 24th.
Western Forest Products Stock Performance
Shares of Western Forest Products stock opened at $0.90 on Tuesday. The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $0.84 and its 200-day simple moving average is $1.01. Western Forest Products has a twelve month low of $0.79 and a twelve month high of $1.83.
Western Forest Products Cuts Dividend
About Western Forest Products
Western Forest Products Inc engages in the timber harvesting, sawmilling logs into specialty lumber, value-added lumber remanufacturing, and lumber purchasing and wholesaling businesses. Its products have applications in outdoor living; exterior appearance; interior living; and structural applications.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Western Forest Products (WFSTF)
- Mobileye Expects $17.5 Billion Future For Its Driver Assist Tech
- Is Salesforce’s New Rally The Beginning Of A Big Uptrend?
- Can Lockheed Martin Corporation Hit Another All-Time High in Q1?
- Marathon Digital Holdings, Inc: Slow And Steady Wins The Race
- The WD-40 Company Is Ready To Rebound, But Will It?
Receive News & Ratings for Western Forest Products Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Western Forest Products and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.