Whole Earth Brands, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ACTTU – Get Rating) shares traded down 3.9% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $12.50 and last traded at $13.05. 5,600 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 25% from the average session volume of 4,487 shares. The stock had previously closed at $13.58.
Whole Earth Brands Stock Down 3.9 %
The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $13.05 and a 200-day simple moving average of $13.05.
Whole Earth Brands Company Profile
Act II Global Acquisition Corp. focuses on effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, or similar business combination with one or more businesses in consumer packaged goods and other consumables, and hospitality businesses. The company was incorporated in 2018 and is based in New York, New York.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Whole Earth Brands (ACTTU)
- Is Salesforce’s New Rally The Beginning Of A Big Uptrend?
- Can Lockheed Martin Corporation Hit Another All-Time High in Q1?
- Marathon Digital Holdings, Inc: Slow And Steady Wins The Race
- The WD-40 Company Is Ready To Rebound, But Will It?
- Skechers Not Nike Is The Sneaker Stock to Own for 2023
Receive News & Ratings for Whole Earth Brands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Whole Earth Brands and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.