Haier Smart Home Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:HRSHF – Get Rating) shares rose 8.8% on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $3.70 and last traded at $3.70. Approximately 4,616 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 32% from the average daily volume of 3,508 shares. The stock had previously closed at $3.40.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, Sanford C. Bernstein raised Haier Smart Home from an “underperform” rating to a “market perform” rating in a report on Monday, September 26th.
Haier Smart Home Price Performance
The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $3.18 and its 200-day moving average price is $3.13.
Haier Smart Home Company Profile
Haier Smart Home Co, Ltd. engages in the research, development, production, and sale of smart home appliances in Asia, Europe, the United States, Australia, Africa, and internationally. The company operates through three segments: China Smart Home Business, Overseas Home Appliance and Smart Home Business, and Other Business.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Haier Smart Home (HRSHF)
- Bloom Energy Powers Up After an Upgrade, is it Worth the Risk?
- Why Hershey Is a Sweet Recession Stock
- Will Amazon Stock Be Delivering for Investors in 2023?
- The Analysts Shift Trucking Sentiment Back into Forward
- The Institutions Book A Flight With Boeing
Receive News & Ratings for Haier Smart Home Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Haier Smart Home and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.