IRRHF has been the topic of several other research reports. Credit Suisse Group dropped their price target on Interroll from CHF 2,550 to CHF 2,395 in a report on Tuesday, November 1st. UBS Group dropped their price target on Interroll from CHF 2,720 to CHF 2,450 and set a neutral rating on the stock in a report on Tuesday, November 15th.
Interroll Stock Performance
IRRHF opened at $2,342.00 on Wednesday. Interroll has a 1-year low of $2,079.01 and a 1-year high of $2,342.00. The business has a 50 day moving average price of $2,305.28 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $2,373.91.
Interroll Holding AG provides products and services for internal logistics worldwide. It offers rollers, drives, conveyors and sorters, and pallet handling products. The company's products and solutions include rollers and wheels, power supplies, controls, conveyor modules, carton flow, stacker cranes, transfer cars, pallet flow, and smart pallet movers.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Interroll (IRRHF)
- Bloom Energy Powers Up After an Upgrade, is it Worth the Risk?
- Why Hershey Is a Sweet Recession Stock
- Will Amazon Stock Be Delivering for Investors in 2023?
- The Analysts Shift Trucking Sentiment Back into Forward
- The Institutions Book A Flight With Boeing
Receive News & Ratings for Interroll Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Interroll and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.