ParkerVision, Inc. (OTCMKTS:PRKR – Get Rating)’s share price passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.22 and traded as high as $0.33. ParkerVision shares last traded at $0.31, with a volume of 47,900 shares changing hands.
ParkerVision Stock Up 2.6 %
The stock has a fifty day moving average of $0.25 and a 200-day moving average of $0.22. The firm has a market capitalization of $24.36 million, a P/E ratio of -2.80 and a beta of 1.60.
ParkerVision, Inc develops and markets radio frequency technologies and integrated circuits for use in wireless communication products. The company was incorporated in 1989 and is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ParkerVision (PRKR)
- Bloom Energy Powers Up After an Upgrade, is it Worth the Risk?
- Why Hershey Is a Sweet Recession Stock
- Will Amazon Stock Be Delivering for Investors in 2023?
- The Analysts Shift Trucking Sentiment Back into Forward
- The Institutions Book A Flight With Boeing
Receive News & Ratings for ParkerVision Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ParkerVision and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.