Peak Bio, Inc. (NASDAQ:PKBO – Get Rating) was down 20.5% during trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $1.01 and last traded at $1.71. Approximately 268,273 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 303% from the average daily volume of 66,582 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.15.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, LADENBURG THALM/SH SH started coverage on shares of Peak Bio in a report on Friday, November 4th. They issued a “buy” rating and a $15.00 price objective for the company.
Peak Bio Stock Performance
The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $4.97.
Peak Bio Company Profile
Peak Bio, Inc, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on developing therapeutics for the treatment of patients with inflammatory, cancer, and rare and specialty diseases. Its lead product candidate is PHP-303, which is in phase 2 clinical study for the treatment of alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency and acute respiratory distress syndrome.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Peak Bio (PKBO)
- Bloom Energy Powers Up After an Upgrade, is it Worth the Risk?
- Why Hershey Is a Sweet Recession Stock
- Will Amazon Stock Be Delivering for Investors in 2023?
- The Analysts Shift Trucking Sentiment Back into Forward
- The Institutions Book A Flight With Boeing
Receive News & Ratings for Peak Bio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Peak Bio and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.