Kingsoft Cloud Holdings Limited (NASDAQ:KC – Get Rating)’s stock price rose 5.3% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as $5.04 and last traded at $5.00. Approximately 19,356 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 100% from the average daily volume of 4,027,021 shares. The stock had previously closed at $4.75.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, China Renaissance cut Kingsoft Cloud from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a research report on Monday.
Kingsoft Cloud Stock Performance
The stock has a market capitalization of $1.11 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of -2.78 and a beta of 1.72. The business has a 50-day moving average of $3.44 and a 200-day moving average of $3.15.
Institutional Trading of Kingsoft Cloud
About Kingsoft Cloud
Kingsoft Cloud Holdings Limited provides cloud services to businesses and organizations in China. The company offers public cloud services to customers in various verticals, including game, video, AI, e-commerce, education, and mobile internet; and enterprise cloud services to customers in financial service, public service, and healthcare businesses.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Kingsoft Cloud (KC)
- Will Oil Stocks Once Again Lead The Market As Inflation Eases?
- Deere, Catepillar, PACCAR, Machinery Stocks You Need to Know
- 3 Small-Cap Biopharma Stocks that Could See Big Growth in 2023
- Optimism About Global Demand For Metals Boosts BHP, Other Miners
- Exxon Mobil Expects Earnings and Cash Flow to Grow
Receive News & Ratings for Kingsoft Cloud Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kingsoft Cloud and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.