Separately, Macquarie downgraded Konami Group from an “outperform” rating to a “neutral” rating in a research note on Friday, September 30th.
Konami Group Trading Up 3.7 %
Konami Group stock opened at 22.89 on Wednesday. Konami Group has a 12 month low of 20.68 and a 12 month high of 34.08. The business’s 50 day simple moving average is 22.86 and its 200 day simple moving average is 24.63.
Konami Group Company Profile
Konami Group Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, primarily engages in the digital entertainment, amusement, gaming and systems, and sports businesses. The company's Digital Entertainment Business manufactures and sells amusement machines with arcade games, computer and video games, mobile games, and card games.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Konami Group (KONMY)
- Optimism About Global Demand For Metals Boosts BHP, Other Miners
- Exxon Mobil Expects Earnings and Cash Flow to Grow
- Sorrento Therapeutics, Scilex: 2 Hot Pharma Stocks On the Move
- Is The Great Alibaba Recovery About To Begin?
- KB Home, Another Reason To Shed Home Building Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Konami Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Konami Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.