LifeSafe Holdings plc (LON:LIFS – Get Rating) insider Neil Christopher Smith sold 25,130 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Thursday, January 12th. The stock was sold at an average price of GBX 50 ($0.61), for a total value of £12,565 ($15,308.24).
LifeSafe Stock Up 21.6 %
LIFS opened at GBX 53.50 ($0.65) on Friday. The business’s 50-day moving average is GBX 44.58. LifeSafe Holdings plc has a 52-week low of GBX 37 ($0.45) and a 52-week high of GBX 79.50 ($0.97).
LifeSafe Company Profile
- 3 Small-Cap Biopharma Stocks that Could See Big Growth in 2023
- Optimism About Global Demand For Metals Boosts BHP, Other Miners
- Exxon Mobil Expects Earnings and Cash Flow to Grow
- Sorrento Therapeutics, Scilex: 2 Hot Pharma Stocks On the Move
- Is The Great Alibaba Recovery About To Begin?
Receive News & Ratings for LifeSafe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LifeSafe and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.