VanEck Semiconductor ETF (NYSEARCA:SMH – Get Rating)’s share price shot up 1.5% on Thursday . The company traded as high as $226.46 and last traded at $224.98. 3,823,004 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 6% from the average session volume of 3,611,371 shares. The stock had previously closed at $221.66.
VanEck Semiconductor ETF Trading Up 1.5 %
The business’s 50-day moving average is $212.82 and its two-hundred day moving average is $210.61.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on VanEck Semiconductor ETF (SMH)
- Exxon Mobil Expects Earnings and Cash Flow to Grow
- Sorrento Therapeutics, Scilex: 2 Hot Pharma Stocks On the Move
- Is The Great Alibaba Recovery About To Begin?
- KB Home, Another Reason To Shed Home Building Stocks
- Is Wendy’s Stock Uptrend Set To Continue?
Receive News & Ratings for VanEck Semiconductor ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for VanEck Semiconductor ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.