BeiGene, Ltd. (NASDAQ:BGNE – Get Rating) insider Xiaodong Wang sold 900 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Monday, January 9th. The stock was sold at an average price of $250.00, for a total transaction of $225,000.00. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is available at the SEC website.
Xiaodong Wang also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, January 11th, Xiaodong Wang sold 2,500 shares of BeiGene stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $252.66, for a total transaction of $631,650.00.
- On Tuesday, December 13th, Xiaodong Wang sold 3,013 shares of BeiGene stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $211.33, for a total transaction of $636,737.29.
- On Tuesday, November 15th, Xiaodong Wang sold 1,987 shares of BeiGene stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $210.14, for a total transaction of $417,548.18.
BeiGene Trading Up 3.5 %
BeiGene stock opened at $263.23 on Friday. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $207.90 and a 200-day simple moving average of $181.52. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.04, a current ratio of 4.07 and a quick ratio of 3.87. The stock has a market capitalization of $27.34 billion, a PE ratio of -12.33 and a beta of 0.78. BeiGene, Ltd. has a 12-month low of $118.18 and a 12-month high of $263.97.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Analysts Set New Price Targets
BGNE has been the subject of several recent analyst reports. Cowen upped their target price on shares of BeiGene from $200.00 to $213.00 in a research report on Thursday, November 10th. Guggenheim upped their target price on shares of BeiGene to $210.00 in a research report on Tuesday, November 15th. Cowen upped their target price on shares of BeiGene from $200.00 to $213.00 in a research report on Thursday, November 10th. Daiwa Capital Markets initiated coverage on shares of BeiGene in a research report on Wednesday. They issued a “buy” rating and a $308.00 target price for the company. Finally, Morgan Stanley upped their target price on shares of BeiGene from $290.00 to $295.00 and gave the stock an “overweight” rating in a research report on Thursday, October 13th. One investment analyst has rated the stock with a hold rating and six have given a buy rating to the company. Based on data from MarketBeat, BeiGene presently has an average rating of “Moderate Buy” and a consensus target price of $253.00.
BeiGene Company Profile
BeiGene, Ltd., a biotechnology company, focuses on discovering, developing, manufacturing, and commercializing various medicines worldwide. Its products include BRUKINSA to treat relapsed/refractory (R/R) mantle cell lymphoma; Tislelizumab to treat R/R classical Hodgkin's lymphoma; REVLIMID to treat multiple myeloma; VIDAZA to treat myelodysplastic syndromes, chronic myelomonocyte leukemia, and acute myeloid leukemia; XGEVA to treat giant cell tumor of bone; BLINCYTO to treat acute lymphoblastic leukemia; KYPROLIS to treat R/R multiple myeloma; SYLVANT to treat idiopathic multicentric castleman disease; QARZIBA to treat neuroblastoma; Pamiparib for the treatment of various solid tumors; and Pobevcy to treat metastatic colorectal cancer, liver cancer, and non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on BeiGene (BGNE)
- Deere, Catepillar, PACCAR, Machinery Stocks You Need to Know
- 3 Small-Cap Biopharma Stocks that Could See Big Growth in 2023
- Optimism About Global Demand For Metals Boosts BHP, Other Miners
- Exxon Mobil Expects Earnings and Cash Flow to Grow
- Sorrento Therapeutics, Scilex: 2 Hot Pharma Stocks On the Move
Receive News & Ratings for BeiGene Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BeiGene and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.