Air Industries Group Price Performance
Shares of NYSE:AIRI opened at $5.76 on Monday. Air Industries Group has a 1-year low of $4.07 and a 1-year high of $10.10. The firm has a market capitalization of $18.65 million, a PE ratio of 12.52 and a beta of 0.73. The business’s 50 day moving average is $5.26 and its 200-day moving average is $2.65. The company has a current ratio of 1.76, a quick ratio of 0.38 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.58.
Air Industries Group Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Air Industries Group (AIRI)
- General Electric Stock, The Sum of All Parts Strategy is Paying Off
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 01/09-01/13
- JPMorgan Chase Falls As Banks Brace For Recession
- Why is the Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Price up 261%?
- Roku Stock Price is Trending, Here’s Why
Receive News & Ratings for Air Industries Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Air Industries Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.