Shares of Global X Interest Rate Hedge ETF (NYSEARCA:IRHG – Get Rating) traded up 3.2% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as $24.61 and last traded at $24.61. 213 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 11% from the average session volume of 192 shares. The stock had previously closed at $23.85.
Global X Interest Rate Hedge ETF Trading Up 3.2 %
The stock has a fifty day moving average of $28.79.
Institutional Trading of Global X Interest Rate Hedge ETF
An institutional investor recently bought a new position in Global X Interest Rate Hedge ETF stock. Jane Street Group LLC acquired a new stake in Global X Interest Rate Hedge ETF (NYSEARCA:IRHG – Get Rating) during the third quarter, according to its most recent filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The firm acquired 83,377 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $2,628,000. Jane Street Group LLC owned about 64.14% of Global X Interest Rate Hedge ETF as of its most recent SEC filing.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Global X Interest Rate Hedge ETF (IRHG)
- Why Warner Bros Discovery Is the S&P’s Hottest Stock
- Is Walgreens Boots Alliance Earnings Miss Good For Investors?
- Pinterest is the Social Commerce Platform to Watch in 2023
- 4 High-Yield Dividend Kings For 2023
- Will 2023 be a Good Year for Goodyear Tire Stock?
Receive News & Ratings for Global X Interest Rate Hedge ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Global X Interest Rate Hedge ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.