iShares Paris-Aligned Climate MSCI USA ETF (NYSEARCA:PABU – Get Rating) traded up 0.5% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as $43.06 and last traded at $43.06. 700 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 31% from the average session volume of 533 shares. The stock had previously closed at $42.85.
iShares Paris-Aligned Climate MSCI USA ETF Stock Performance
The company’s 50 day moving average is $42.27 and its 200-day moving average is $42.71.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iShares Paris-Aligned Climate MSCI USA ETF (PABU)
- Why Warner Bros Discovery Is the S&P’s Hottest Stock
- Is Walgreens Boots Alliance Earnings Miss Good For Investors?
- Pinterest is the Social Commerce Platform to Watch in 2023
- 4 High-Yield Dividend Kings For 2023
- Will 2023 be a Good Year for Goodyear Tire Stock?
Receive News & Ratings for iShares Paris-Aligned Climate MSCI USA ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares Paris-Aligned Climate MSCI USA ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.