MainStreet Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:MNSBP – Get Rating)’s share price were up 1.6% during trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $25.90 and last traded at $25.90. Approximately 2,400 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 43% from the average daily volume of 1,680 shares. The stock had previously closed at $25.50.
MainStreet Bancshares Stock Up 1.6 %
The company’s 50 day moving average is $25.54 and its 200 day moving average is $25.65.
About MainStreet Bancshares
MainStreet Bancshares, Inc operates as the bank holding company for MainStreet Bank that provides various banking products and services for individuals, small to medium-sized businesses, and professional service organizations. The company offers demand, NOW, money market, savings, and sweep accounts, as well as certificates of deposit; business and consumer checking, interest-bearing checking, business account analysis, and other depository services; and cash management, wire transfer, check imaging, remote deposit capture, and courier services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on MainStreet Bancshares (MNSBP)
- Is Walgreens Boots Alliance Earnings Miss Good For Investors?
- Why Warner Bros Discovery Is the S&P’s Hottest Stock
- Pinterest is the Social Commerce Platform to Watch in 2023
- 4 High-Yield Dividend Kings For 2023
- Will 2023 be a Good Year for Goodyear Tire Stock?
Receive News & Ratings for MainStreet Bancshares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MainStreet Bancshares and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.