A number of other brokerages also recently issued reports on RTOXF. JPMorgan Chase & Co. increased their price objective on Rotork from GBX 320 ($3.90) to GBX 330 ($4.03) in a research report on Thursday, December 8th. UBS Group raised Rotork from a neutral rating to a buy rating in a research note on Tuesday, November 29th. Finally, Barclays raised their price objective on Rotork from GBX 310 ($3.78) to GBX 350 ($4.27) in a research note on Monday, November 28th.
Rotork Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS RTOXF opened at $4.02 on Monday. The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $3.62 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $3.14. Rotork has a 1-year low of $2.45 and a 1-year high of $4.87.
Rotork plc designs, manufactures, and markets flow control and instrumentation solutions for the oil and gas, water and wastewater, power, chemical, process, and industrial markets. It operates through three segments: Oils & Gas; Water & Power; and Chemical, Process & Industrial segments.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Rotork (RTOXF)
- Is Macau a Sinking Ship for Wynn Resorts?
- Don’t Miss These 2 Mid-Cap Techs That Broke Out Last Week
- Why Warner Bros Discovery Is the S&P’s Hottest Stock
- Pinterest is the Social Commerce Platform to Watch in 2023
- Is Walgreens Boots Alliance Earnings Miss Good For Investors?
Receive News & Ratings for Rotork Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rotork and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.