Ncondezi Energy Limited (LON:NCCL – Get Rating) insider Scott Fletcher bought 500,000 shares of the stock in a transaction on Monday, January 16th. The stock was purchased at an average cost of GBX 1 ($0.01) per share, with a total value of £5,000 ($6,101.28).
Scott Fletcher also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, January 13th, Scott Fletcher purchased 500,000 shares of Ncondezi Energy stock. The shares were purchased at an average price of GBX 1 ($0.01) per share, for a total transaction of £5,000 ($6,101.28).
Ncondezi Energy Stock Up 3.2 %
Shares of LON NCCL opened at GBX 0.85 ($0.01) on Tuesday. The company has a 50 day simple moving average of GBX 0.75 and a 200 day simple moving average of GBX 0.89. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 44.11, a current ratio of 0.08 and a quick ratio of 0.08. Ncondezi Energy Limited has a 1 year low of GBX 0.40 ($0.00) and a 1 year high of GBX 1.95 ($0.02). The firm has a market cap of £3.50 million and a PE ratio of -1.65.
Ncondezi Energy Company Profile
Ncondezi Energy Limited, a power development company, focuses on the phased development of thermal coal power plant and mine project in Mozambique. It operates through C&I Solar PV and Battery Storage Project; and Power Project and Mine Project segments. The company develops a 300MW integrated power plant and mine to produce and supply electricity to the Mozambican market.
- $2,000 at Alphabet’s YouTube Purchase: You’d Be Up This Much.
- Michael Burry is Bearish on Stocks Again and Heres Why
- Is Macau a Sinking Ship for Wynn Resorts?
- Don’t Miss These 2 Mid-Cap Techs That Broke Out Last Week
- Pinterest is the Social Commerce Platform to Watch in 2023
Receive News & Ratings for Ncondezi Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ncondezi Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.