Visium Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:VISM – Get Rating) traded up 40.5% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as $0.30 and last traded at $0.30. 7,300 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 43% from the average session volume of 12,889 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.21.
Visium Technologies Price Performance
The company’s fifty day moving average is $0.23 and its 200 day moving average is $0.88.
Visium Technologies Company Profile
Visium Technologies, Inc is a provider of cyber security visualization, analytics, and automation. It operates in the traditional cyber security space, as well as in the cloud-based technology and Internet of Things spaces. The firm provides cybersecurity technology solutions, tools, and services to support commercial enterprises and government’s ability to protect their data.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Visium Technologies (VISM)
- Is Walgreens Boots Alliance Earnings Miss Good For Investors?
- Why Warner Bros Discovery Is the S&P’s Hottest Stock
- Pinterest is the Social Commerce Platform to Watch in 2023
- 4 High-Yield Dividend Kings For 2023
- Will 2023 be a Good Year for Goodyear Tire Stock?
Receive News & Ratings for Visium Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Visium Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.