WisdomTree Cybersecurity Fund (NASDAQ:WCBR – Get Rating)’s share price rose 1.8% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as $15.32 and last traded at $15.32. Approximately 300 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 97% from the average daily volume of 8,911 shares. The stock had previously closed at $15.05.
WisdomTree Cybersecurity Fund Stock Up 1.8 %
The company has a 50 day moving average of $15.59 and a 200 day moving average of $17.37.
WisdomTree Cybersecurity Fund Cuts Dividend
The firm also recently declared an annual dividend, which was paid on Thursday, December 29th. Stockholders of record on Tuesday, December 27th were given a dividend of $0.004 per share. This represents a dividend yield of 0.03%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Friday, December 23rd.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on WisdomTree Cybersecurity Fund (WCBR)
- Is Walgreens Boots Alliance Earnings Miss Good For Investors?
- Pinterest is the Social Commerce Platform to Watch in 2023
- Why Warner Bros Discovery Is the S&P’s Hottest Stock
- 4 High-Yield Dividend Kings For 2023
- Will 2023 be a Good Year for Goodyear Tire Stock?
Receive News & Ratings for WisdomTree Cybersecurity Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WisdomTree Cybersecurity Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.