Aben Resources Ltd. (OTCMKTS:ABNAF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest during the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 30,400 shares, a growth of 198.0% from the December 15th total of 10,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 101,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.3 days.
Aben Resources Price Performance
Shares of ABNAF opened at $0.02 on Wednesday. Aben Resources has a one year low of $0.02 and a one year high of $0.05. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $0.02 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.02.
Aben Resources Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Aben Resources (ABNAF)
- Insulet Has Potential To Gain More Than Analysts Are Forecasting
- Cathie Wood Is Buying These Stocks, Should You?
- Tritium Is the Largest DC EV Charger Maker You’ve Never Heard Of
- Thor Industries Hammered Its Numbers. Is it a Buy?
- United Airlines Soars Ahead of Earnings…Time to Deplane?
Receive News & Ratings for Aben Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aben Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.