Arizona Sonoran Copper Company Inc. (OTC:ASCUF – Get Rating)’s share price shot up 1.8% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $1.72 and last traded at $1.70. 22,074 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 90% from the average session volume of 11,617 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.67.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Canaccord Genuity Group lifted their price objective on shares of Arizona Sonoran Copper from C$2.75 to C$3.50 and gave the company a “buy” rating in a report on Tuesday, October 4th.
Arizona Sonoran Copper Trading Up 1.8 %
The company’s 50 day moving average is $1.37.
About Arizona Sonoran Copper
Arizona Sonoran Copper Company Inc engages in the identification, acquisition, exploration, development, and production of base metal properties. The company's principal asset is the 100% interest in the Cactus Project located in Pinal County, Arizona. The company was formerly known as Elim Mining Incorporated and changed its name to Arizona Sonoran Copper Company Inc in July 2021.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Arizona Sonoran Copper (ASCUF)
- Cathie Wood Is Buying These Stocks, Should You?
- Thor Industries Hammered Its Numbers. Is it a Buy?
- Tritium Is the Largest DC EV Charger Maker You’ve Never Heard Of
- United Airlines Soars Ahead of Earnings…Time to Deplane?
- Is Dividend King PPG Industries A Buy Before Earnings?
Receive News & Ratings for Arizona Sonoran Copper Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Arizona Sonoran Copper and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.