BMO Covered Call Utilities ETF (TSE:ZWU – Get Rating) traded down 0.1% during trading on Monday . The company traded as low as C$11.87 and last traded at C$11.90. 231,258 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 7% from the average session volume of 216,004 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$11.91.
BMO Covered Call Utilities ETF Price Performance
The business’s fifty day moving average is C$11.70 and its two-hundred day moving average is C$12.08.
BMO Covered Call Utilities ETF Announces Dividend
The business also recently disclosed a monthly dividend, which was paid on Tuesday, January 3rd. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, January 3rd were given a dividend of $0.08 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Wednesday, December 28th. This represents a $0.96 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 8.03%.
- Can Alaska Air Continue Soaring Above The Airline Industry?
- Johnson & Johnson Breakout Breaks Down: Can Earnings Boost Stock?
- Insulet Has Potential To Gain More Than Analysts Are Forecasting
- Cathie Wood Is Buying These Stocks, Should You?
- Tritium Is the Largest DC EV Charger Maker You’ve Never Heard Of
Receive News & Ratings for BMO Covered Call Utilities ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BMO Covered Call Utilities ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.