BNY Mellon Ultra Short Income ETF (NYSEARCA:BKUI – Get Rating) was up 0.1% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $49.03 and last traded at $49.03. Approximately 68 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 97% from the average daily volume of 1,947 shares. The stock had previously closed at $49.00.
BNY Mellon Ultra Short Income ETF Price Performance
The company’s 50 day moving average is $48.87 and its 200 day moving average is $48.88.
Institutional Trading of BNY Mellon Ultra Short Income ETF
An institutional investor recently raised its position in BNY Mellon Ultra Short Income ETF stock. Jane Street Group LLC grew its stake in shares of BNY Mellon Ultra Short Income ETF (NYSEARCA:BKUI – Get Rating) by 14.2% during the second quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The fund owned 13,287 shares of the company’s stock after acquiring an additional 1,656 shares during the quarter. Jane Street Group LLC owned about 2.42% of BNY Mellon Ultra Short Income ETF worth $651,000 as of its most recent SEC filing.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on BNY Mellon Ultra Short Income ETF (BKUI)
- Cathie Wood Is Buying These Stocks, Should You?
- Tritium Is the Largest DC EV Charger Maker You’ve Never Heard Of
- Thor Industries Hammered Its Numbers. Is it a Buy?
- United Airlines Soars Ahead of Earnings…Time to Deplane?
- Is Dividend King PPG Industries A Buy Before Earnings?
Receive News & Ratings for BNY Mellon Ultra Short Income ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BNY Mellon Ultra Short Income ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.