Cable & Wireless Communications Plc (OTCMKTS:CWIXF – Get Rating)’s share price shot up 6.8% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as $1.10 and last traded at $1.10. 2,600 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 92% from the average session volume of 32,323 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.03.
Cable & Wireless Communications Price Performance
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Cable & Wireless Communications (CWIXF)
- Can Alaska Air Continue Soaring Above The Airline Industry?
- Johnson & Johnson Breakout Breaks Down: Can Earnings Boost Stock?
- Insulet Has Potential To Gain More Than Analysts Are Forecasting
- Cathie Wood Is Buying These Stocks, Should You?
- Thor Industries Hammered Its Numbers. Is it a Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Cable & Wireless Communications Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cable & Wireless Communications and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.